GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE – SilMach SA
Sale on the website thetimechanger.com
The general conditions of sale given below apply to all products that SilMach sells in France to individuals (hereinafter referred to as “The Customer”) as part of its activity with services that may be associated with them. SilMach is a public limited company registered with the RCS of Besançon under number 451250070. The products concerned are those offered on the thetimechanger.com site (hereinafter referred to as “The Site”).
The customer acknowledges having read, at the time of placing the order, the special conditions of sale set out on this document and expressly declares to accept them without reservation on the site. This acceptance has contractual value according to the French law in force and, failing that, to the regulations of distance selling. Any order taken on the site requires to fill in identification elements such as surname, first name, delivery address, email address and telephone number. However, the Customer must first ensure that he has the legal majority, that he is not under guardianship or curatorship, and that he is not a professional whose goal is to buy on the site to resell the order.
Any order validated by the customer as well as the entry of data on successive screen pages, the entry of his credit card number and its expiry date constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the conditions of sale and payment and will validate his transaction. Orders are final only when they have been confirmed by the payment of the price by the buyer. The order, once paid, is confirmed by email to the customer to inform him that his order has been taken into account, with the identification and contact elements of SilMach as well as the method of payment and delivery formula chosen.
3. Realization and delivery
Any order is made by us or by an external intervener if necessary. The products are updated according to new products or availability. The photos and descriptions of the products on the site give an idea as close as possible of their characteristics but can in no way constitute a contractual element.
3.2 Delivery costs
Delivery costs are indicated on the site when choosing the delivery method during the course of the order. These fees include the cost of preparing the package and the price of postage for a single order and for a single location. They may vary depending on the quantities of products ordered, the total amount of the order, the geographical area or the total weight of the order. The customer has the possibility to interrupt the order if the proposals of delivery method or price do not suit him. SilMach reserves the right to modify the delivery methods or rates at any time and to indicate them on the site.
3.3 Delivery time
The estimated delivery time is specified to the customer at the time of validation of the order. The customer must check the status of the delivery at the time of receipt of the order by the deliverer, and, in case of any reservations, indicate it by any tangible means with a copy to SilMach.
In case of difficulty in the realization of the order, SilMach undertakes to notify the customer by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
SilMach cannot be held responsible for the non-realization of the order in case of place of delivery not found or erroneous information that was given when taking the order, or because the place does not allow it. In this case, no compensation can be claimed, nor the refund of the order.
SilMach cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery due to force majeure (bad weather, ice, snow, transport strikes, health crisis, etc.). In this case, no compensation can be claimed and SilMach undertakes to reschedule the delivery as soon as the disruptions have stopped. SilMach cannot be held responsible for any unavailability of the products ordered due to a discrepancy between the availability information indicated on the site and the reality of the stock. In this case, no compensation can be requested and SilMach undertakes to deliver later the availabilities that could be found (without additional shipping costs) or to refund the products that could not be delivered.
4. Payment, Price, Invoicing
The services are provided at the prices in force at the time of placing the order. Firm and final prices on that date, for the period paid. Prices are in euros, all taxes included depending on the country of delivery. Each order paid by credit card immediately and systematically triggers a debit authorization. Any refusal of the bank whatever the cause results in the cancellation of the order
5. Withdrawal, Guaranteed
In the event that the order has not yet been shipped, or not compliant on the day of receipt, it can be terminated, within seven working days of acceptance, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
Complaints concerning the products delivered are made at the latest within fourteen days of delivery by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to: SILMACH SA, 16 rue Sophie Germain, 25000 Besançon France. In the absence of a complaint made on time, the services provided are considered compliant and accepted by the customer.
Disputes or complaints expressed in a clear and factual manner are always received with kindness so that SilMach provides the requesting customer with a satisfactory solution. Failing this, the court of Besançon (25000) will have sole jurisdiction.
6. Return conditions
Returns of SilMach products are subject to the following conditions :
- Return Period : Returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product if it meets our criteria set out below.
- Product Condition: The product must not have been used, modified or altered in any way. The customer must take care of the Product when examining it. If the Product suffers damage due to excessive use by the User, compensation will be demanded, provided that such damage exceeds what is necessary to examine the Product. The customer’s examination of the product should be limited to handling and inspection identical to the practices of discovering and inspecting a product in-store. In particular, if leather straps are worn even once, they tend to deform and do not return to their original shape. As a result, they will be systematically excluded during quality control if they have been previously worn.
- Original Packaging : The product must be returned with its original packaging and the original shipping carton.
- Return Request Procedure: All return requests must be made electronically to the email@example.com address. The request must include the order number, the reason for the return, a photograph of the product in its packaging.
- Analysis and Authorization : SilMach will review each return request and authorize it if it meets the criteria set out above. If authorized, SilMach will provide the procedure for returning the product as well as the return label.
- Product Return: The product must be returned in its original packaging, unworn, and accompanied by all included accessories, in accordance with the return procedure provided by SilMach. The use of the return label provided by SilMach is mandatory. Packages returned directly by Customers to SilMach’s headquarters will not be processed and returned to the Customer at their expense. In the case of a warranty return, the shipping costs will be borne by SilMach. In the event of a withdrawal, these costs will be borne by the customer.
- Confirmation of Receipt: Upon receipt of the package, SilMach will send a confirmation of receipt of the product.
- Processing of the Request: If the return conditions are met and the request is validated after a quality check, SilMach will contact the customer to proceed with a refund or exchange, according to the terms of the return policy. Otherwise, SilMach reserves the right to demand payment of damages from the Client and/or to waive reimbursement.
- Exclusion: It is not possible to make a return on the grounds that a product has benefited from a promotion on the site after its purchase by the Customer.
By accepting SilMach’s general terms and conditions of sale, the customer acknowledges having read and accepted all the terms set out above. These terms may be subject to change, and any changes will be communicated appropriately.
7. Modification of the general conditions
SilMach reserves the right to modify its general conditions of sale at any time.